The awards will be online this year and via a dedicated link on www.thenationalcyberawards.org from 7pm on the 9th September 2020. The Awards will be back live in Manchester in March 2021 (COVID permitting)
The National Cyber Awards®
Rewarding those who are committed to cyber innovation,
cyber crime reduction and protecting the citizen online
Want to get involved?
- Hosted by the Mayor of Greater Manchester and the National Police Chiefs’ Council
- These awards recognise innovation and those who protect us from cyber crime
- Industry-leading, impartial global judges, choosing winners on merit
- Closing date for nominations to be submitted: Friday 14 February 2020
- AWARDS CEREMONY AMENDED due to Covid 19 Crisis: Winners now to be announced at a black-tie banquet on Wednesday 9 September 2020. Update (as above) now via an online link from 7pm on 9 September.
- ‘Cyber Citizen’ trophies presented by esteemed sponsors and supporters
- The Awards support the charities, The Cyber Trust, Help for Heroes, Cyber Security Challenge UK and the We Love Manchester Fund
- More information: download PDF brochure